- The Zion Judaica Renaissance Design Passover Seder Plate
- Evo Sprayer Giveaway
- Lékué Pasta Cooker
- Yossi's Sweet House Giveaway
- Free Giveaway - Cake Boss Bakeware
- Zojirushi Virtuoso Breadmaker
- Jack's Gourmet Kosher
- Challah from Challywood
- Lenox Shabbat Tray and Challah Knife
- Mrs. Prindable's Eight Nights of Delights
- The Crystal Menorah
- Enter to Win a Toas-Tite™
- Fante’s Cousin Sandro’s Meat Grinder
- Peace for the New Year Giveaway
- Sweet Tupelo Honey Giveaway
- The Pomegranate Tool
- Manhattan Fruitier
- Mrs. Prindable’s Caramel Apple Giveaway
- Finger Limes Free Giveaway
- Heering Mixologist Competition
- Giveaway-Lenox China
- Giveaway-Circle of Jewish Holidays
- Giveaway Papergoods.com
- Giveaway Teleflora Flower Bouquets
- Cuisinart Slow Cooker Giveaway
- Passover Pillowcases Giveaway
- Jeff Nathan Creations Gluten Free Panko Flakes Giveaway
- Polar Seltzer Giveaway
- Cheers for Heering Giveaway
- WellnessMats Giveaway
- Lékué Steam Case Giveaway
- Tofu Press & Nasoya Organic Tofu Coupons
- Spice Ratchet Blossom Trivet
- The KIND CUBE
- RED STAR YEAST FREE Sampling Program
- Kane Candy Chocolate Cups
- Reporter For a Night
- Sweet Apple Giveaway
- Challah Giveaway
- Dear Coco Giveaway
- Almondina Gala Basket Giveaway
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Month
- Gourmac Foodsaver Giveaway
- Sally Williams Honey Nougat
- Kaiser La Forme Plus Springform Pan
- The Kosher Carnivore
- Le Creuset French Oven Giveaway
- Bananagrams Giveaway
- Lenox Giveaway
- Rubbermaid Giveaway
- Allens, Inc. Giveaway
- David Elliot Kosher Turkey Giveaway
- Taku Smokeries Giveaway
- Yummy Earth Lollipop Giveaway
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Giveaway
- It's All About Pizza Giveaway
- Father's Day Steak Giveaway
- Bitayavon Giveaway
- Sodastream Giveaway
- Graduation Giveaway
- Alef Bet Giveaway - Winner Drawn!
- Römertopf Giveaway
- Cake Mix Doctor Giveaway
- Pie Giveaway
- Jelly Belly Giveaway
- Purim Giveaway
- Passover Giveaway
- Lenox China Giveaway
- August Giveaway - The Lucky 3
- Häagen-Dazs Giveaway
- Duralex Giveaway
- Savannah Bee Co Giveaway
- King Arthur Flour
- Susie Fishbein Cookbook
- Empire Kosher Poultry Giveaway
- Ali's Cookies Giveaway
- Nielsen–Massey Vanillas Giveaway
- Cuisinart Giveaway
- Bigelow — It's My Cup of Tea
- Don't PASS-OVER this Chance to WIN!
|August Giveaway - The Lucky 3|
KosherEye "Salutes Mark Bittman!"
3 Cookbooks by Award-Winning Author, Mark Bittman
3 Ways to Enter - 3 Lucky Winners
Enter to win the following 3 Mark Bittman cookbooks:
Just tell us the title of your favorite Mark Bittman recipe or send us a question you would like to ask Mark or BOTH!. There are so many recipes and so many questions – this is an easy one!
Three (3) ways to enter:
1. Tell us via Twitter. Just Tweet us at Twitter.com/koshereye.
2. Tell us via Facebook. Just post your entry on our Wall. Not a Facebook Friend? That is easy to resolve - become our Friend on Facebook!
3. Tell us via our KosherEye.com website. Just email us at Contact Us.
4. If you want 3 chances to win, enter on all 3 sites.
This is such a great Giveaway; KosherEye encourages you to enter via all three sites! We will randomly pick 1 winner each from Facebook, Twitter and KosherEye.com for a total of 3 winners.Contest ends midnight, August 9th.
In addition, KosherEye will select 3 of the submitted "Question I Would Like to Ask Mark Bittman" entries and forward them to him for response. We will post the questions and answers
We thank publishers John Wiley & Sons Inc. for partnering with us on this Bittman Salute!
Contest limited to the continental United States.
What is KosherEye's favorite Mark Bittman recipe? There are so many, it is hard to pick. We do like this one from his blog:
– Giveaway Ended – The winners are: Wendy Bensussen, Jessica Kobrin Bernstein, Rivkah Tuttle
Presto Pesto by Mark Bittman
"I put washed leaves in the food processor (no mortar and pestle for me!), with toasted pine nuts, lightly toasted garlic (sort of semi-raw, whole cloves cooked in a dry pan until browned a bit, which is how I like my “raw” garlic), real Parmesan, good olive oil and salt. This was served with a plain griddled piece of fish, and was fantastic!"
Now, what could be easier! Thanks Mark!