Gala Basket Giveaway
We love Almondina − a crunchy, low calorie, cholesterol free, natural, satisfying, healthful nut cookie available in several flavors. KosherEye deems these little treats delicious and amazingly addictive! According to “Almond-Dina” legend, the original biscuits of Almondina are based on the 1929 secret cookie recipe “Petit Gateau Sec” of “Grandma Dina”.
Enter to win a FREE assortment of these delectable goodies in the following flavors:
- Original – America's all natural favorite with almonds and raisins
- Chocolate Cherry – We combined the world's finest dark chocolate with plump cherries to produce an irresistible, decadent treat without guilt.
- Choconut – Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
- Cinnaroma® – The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
- Gingerspice – Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
- AlmonDuo® – Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
- AnniversaryT – Award winning delight with a touch of anise
- BranTreats® – Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon "Cookies For Breakfast"
- Sesame – Irresistible, exotic, flavorful
Yes, Almondina was the loving creation of Grandma Dina and we thank her!
Enter by telling us:
Which of your grandma’s (Bubbie’s, Nana’s) recipes you cherish. It could be the hot cocoa she made you on a winter morning; her Sunday night pasta, her Friday night luckshen kugel; her mandel broit; her chopped liver. Do share – and if you really want to make us happy, also share the recipe!
We remember our grandmother’s Shabbos cholent (stew).. Every time we tasted this, we remember the stories she shared of the shtetl from which the recipe came.
We remember our grandmother’s Viennese Nusse Torte – a flourless masterpiece, made from nuts, butter and vanilla
Please use the email form below to tell us:
"We remember our grandmother's:___________________________."
Multiple entries allowed. Good Luck and let this fabulous giveaway begin! Random Giveaway drawing ends midnight, August 6th, 2012.
Like Almondina on Facebook and follow them on Twitter – tell them KosherEye sent you!
- Giveaway Ended - The winner is: David Danzer
Giveaway limited to continental U.S. only. If not living in continental U.S, you can still enter and, if selected, "gift" your prize to a continental U.S . friend or relative. Once notified, the winner must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.